LifeSpace Infrared Saunas
The most comfortable, advanced, and reliable infrared saunas.
We specialize in infrared saunas. In fact, the story of Bodo began when we spent 16 months in Asia, prototyping far infrared saunas to understand exactly what makes a good product, and inspecting the 18 largest infrared sauna manufacturers to find the right partner.
Bodo infrared saunas offer the best wood construction and heater quality available from any manufacturer in the world. Only two of the manufacturers we inspected met our tough sourcing criteria, and we personally inspect each and every sauna before it leaves the factory.
We evaluate our manufacturing partners based on treatment of employees, ethical sourcing, and quality of the construction and heaters.
Available in beautiful Canadian Cedar and Hemlock.
Heaters / Emitters:
- Our infrared emitters have been lab tested, and used in a clinical trial by the University of Missouri. Spectral analysis available.
- Carbon Fiber Heaters cover 6 times more surface area than ceramic heaters. This is important because much of the heat transfer in an infrared sauna occurs directly (via infrared rays) rather than via heating the air inside the sauna (like a traditional sauna).
- Rated for over 50,000 hours – the longest lasting heaters in the industry (over 10 times longer than industry standard).
- First Low-EMF Carbon Fiber heater and sauna cabin in the industry rated at less than 3mG.
- 25% thicker tongue and groove walls than industry standard
- Canadian sourced wood, kiln-dried to 6-8% moisture content
- Easy assembly
- No external buckles or clasps
- Low VOC’s (no hidden veneer or plywood) – RoHS certified with 0 ppm with a MiniRAE 2000 photo-ionization detector
- Mood lighting
Far Infrared (FIR) saunas produce a deep, penetrating heat, warming the body’s core and providing additional health benefits unmatched by traditional saunas.
Eases chronic pain and stiffness from conditions like Fibromyalgia and Arthritis (1)
Lowers blood pressure (2)
Contributes to weight loss (3)
Improves heart health (4)
Softer, healthier skin (5)
Boosts Immune Function (6)
Improved Flexibility (7)
1. Masuda et al. Psychother Psychosom, 2005 2. Masuda et al. Jpn Heart J, 2004 3. Biro et al. Exp Biol Med, 2003 4. Miyamoto et al. J Card Fail, 2005 5. Kowatzki et al. Dermatology, 2008 6. Loer et al. Forsh Komplementarmed, 1999 7. Lehmann et al. Arch Phys Med Rehab, 1970
EMF, or Electromagnetic Field, is produced by all electrical and wireless devices. Although the research is inconclusive, some studies have suggested EMF exposure may have negative long term health effects, and may increase risk for developing cancer.
As we are constantly surrounded by EMF in our daily lives, Bodo sought to create a temporary haven free of EMF in the LifeSpace saunas we offer. Independently tested to determine their EMF levels, Bodo’s Ultra-Low EMF line of heaters are exclusively designed to produce less than 3 milligauss of EMF, an industry first.
Bodo’s LifeSpace saunas were designed with a lifetime in mind, and we’re confident we can deliver. That’s why we offer the very coveted limited lifetime warranty on wood construction, controls, and far infrared heaters, with a separate 1 year warranty on the stereo system. See Warranty Details.
|Electrical Requirements||Standard 15A, 120V||Standard 15A, 120V||Standard 15A, 120V|
|Installed Dimensions||Standard: 36.5 x 38.5 x 76.5’’||Standard: 48.5 x 41 x 76.5’||Standard: 52 x 25 x 45 x 76.5’’|
|Weight||Standard: Hemlock – 118kg, Cedar – 105kg||Standard: Hemlock – 142kg, Cedar – 129kg||Standard: Hemlock – 166kg, Cedar – 150kg|
|Number of Heaters||7||9||11|